Friday, August 7, 2009

UofA Dead Day 2005

As soon as I saw this paper I knew I just HAD to use it! It is so summery and fun and I knew right away what pictures I would put on it. The photos are from the day before finals in 2005... commonly known as dead day at UofA. Most people spend this day soaking up the sun, hanging out with friends and, if they are lucky, they don't have a final the next day to worry about.
I love the felt butterflies on this page, and the felt flower was cut from a strip of felt lace that I have had in my scrap stuff probably just about as long as these photos were sitting around waiting to be scrapped.
Oh and can you guess what my favorite part of this entire layout is? (Besides the great memories of course) I hope by now you all know the answer.... it's the stickles!!! Haha, I think I really am addicted to them. I love adding that bit of sparkle onto my layouts.