Friday, August 14, 2009

Mixing the Old With the New

I absolutely adore this paper pack from CTMH!!! I always love my projects when I am finished if I use this paper and this project was no excuse! The sad part though, is that this paper is retiring at the end of 2009. I know they will replace it with equally beautiful paper but this one was so perfect in my eyes already!

So you might have guessed by now that the paper is the "old" part of the title of this blog post but are you wondering what the "new" is? Well the "new" is two things... one semi-new and one BRAND NEW! Lets start with the semi-new... the stamp set I used: Thank You. It is new for 2009 although it was released in the summer idea book so it isn't brand new. It's a perfect mix of so many thank you sentiments that no matter the look you want, in this set you will surely find it.

Ok ok, now for the brand new... that's whats tucked away inside this little box. It is a small stamp set that is new in the Fall/Winter CTMH idea book coming out September 1st called Petite Perks. It such a cute set but in order to see it you will need to talk to your CTMH consultant! The best part about this stamp set is you earn it for FREE! I mean really, who doesn't love FREE!??