Monday, June 15, 2009

Roommates 2005 Layout


Right now I only have one page done but I am working on the second page to go along with this one. I have it mainly put together but just need to get a picture or two printed before I can complete it. Don't you just hate when that happens?! I used to have a little kodak photo printer but it is broken (for the 5th time!).

This layout is from of my roomie and myself in 2005 when we moved into the sorority house. This is the only picture we took that day so on the second page to the layout I will be including a picture or two from other times when we only took one.

The paper is Good Times from CTMH and the stripes are the coordinating stickease. For the polka dot paper i just crumpled it up and then ran it through a crimper. The flowers, brads, sparkles, etc are from an assortment of brands including CTMH, Making Memories, Me and My Big Ideas, and many more! The letters came from my CKU trip... they were part of Tim Holtz's inspiration station. I am not sure what brand they are but they are silver chipboard that we distressed by sanding and inking with his Walnut Stain distress ink. And as a finishing touch I used distress stickles around the edge of the paper.