Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

So, I know a few posts ago I said I am not a card maker, and then ever since it seems like all I have done is cards! I really think I have made more cards in the past month than I have in the past 5 years! Well I thought that since I am on a card making spree I should go with it and make my mom a mother's day card. I thought about making a really feminine card, and in fact I made one with tons of flowers on it and a picket fence but I just didn't quite like it. So, I went with this 6''x6'' card instead.

What I used (All CTMH):
-Cardstock: White Daisy, Bamboo, Crystal Blue
-Ink: Sweet Leaf, Bamboo, Crystal Blue
-Winter Craft Buttons
-Rustic Alphabet
-So Sweet Seasons
-Intrinsic Backgrounds
-Sweet Leaf Designer Ribbon Rounds
-Embroidery Floss
-Sanding Kit
-Edge Distresser