Monday, May 18, 2009

May's Scissors and the City Scrapbooking Retreat


This past weekend was one of the Scissors and the City scrapbooking retreat in Tucson, AZ. We had so much fun! I know that it is safe to say that everyone left not only with wonderful projects that they accomplished during the weekend retreat but, also with some new friends!

Anyone who saw the room throughout the weekend might not believe us but it did start off very clean and organized. I guess scrappers tend to have a way of creating a mess rather quickly. :)

I have many other pictures from this weekend and I was even able to complete a few layouts too which I will post on here for you to see soon. In the meantime I am getting ready to go to Nashville for CKU at the end of the month! Woo Hoo! Maybe some of you will be there too?!