Friday, March 20, 2009

One Page Sorority Layout

One week from today I will be in Tucson, AZ for one of my Scissors and the City scrapbooking retreats! I am getting so excited! I hope I will be able to catch up on some of the scrapbooking that I have fallen so far behind on. I'm also looking forward to meeting new scrappers and seeing some familiar faces again too!

In the midst of all the packing and organizing that has been going on in our house, this week I was able to do a one page layout from 2005. Yes, 2005... that is not a typo! The picture is old but that doesn't mean it shouldn't make it into my scrapbook... even if it is 4 years later. :) This was my sophomore year in college and my first time on the "other side" of sorority rush. The final night of rush at UofA is preference night. We were all glad that rush was ending because it can be an exhausting process at times but, what is even more exciting is knowing that the next day our sorority will have new pledges!