Sunday, March 15, 2009

Flying Away - 2007 - Layout

If you know me, you know I do not scrapbook in order. I have to scrapbook what I am in the mood for or else I end up sitting at the table, staring at the photos and paper, stuck and unable to accomplish anything for hours upon hours. While scrapbooking what I “feel like” is good for my sanity, it leaves some things unscrapped and neglected.

I have so many wonderful pictures and memories from a cruise that I went on for spring break with a group of friends in 2007 and have not even come close to getting it all in my scrapbook. We flew out of Tucson, AZ into California and set sail on a 4 day cruise. It was my junior year at UofA but two of my closest friends were seniors and about to graduate. I am so glad that I was able to take this trip with my friends and it will be one of my fondest memories from college.