Thursday, April 9, 2009

An Inside Look at a Scissors and the City Scrapbooking Retreat


Well first of all I need to say that I wish I had posted sooner. I had intentions of posting mid-week after our return from our March scrapbooking retreat but my computer thought differently. After loading all of my pictures of artwork and of the fun times we had my computer caught a cold. :( I have been having many issues with my laptop in 2009, even had to reformat and start from scratch but it just hasn't ever really recooperated.


Thankfully, one of the people who attended in March was able to send me her pictures from the weekend. (Thank you Donna!) So i thought i would post them here so everyone can see some of the good times and of course the major mess we created!

I had a wonderful time meeting everyone over the weekend and I saw some new and interesting ideas for everything you could imagine from ways to use tools and products to new storage ideas!

Now I am countaing down the days until our next retreat May 15-17. Right now we have 4 spaces remaining at the May event so if you are interested in coming click on the link at the top right side of my blog (right above my picture) or visit http://www.scissorsandthecity.com/city.com/