Thursday, March 5, 2009

College Layout - At Championship

I went down to Tucson earlier this week to visit one of my friends. We spent most of our time together talking about the sorority and how things have, or in some cases have not, changed. We walked around the campus of UofA and both ended up buying some new UofA clothing! We just couldn't help ourselves!

Now that I am back in Mesa I decided to pull out my scrapbook and thought I should share one of my layouts. The pictures are from one of our many nights out at a bar in tucson called Championship. Champs’ is known for one of their drinks called a "trashcan". It is deliciously sweet and pretty green!









On this layout I used:
-Key to my heart paper packet
-Large chocolate alpha
-Creme Brulee, Sorbet, and Juniper Ink
-Colonial white brads
-Stickles on letters and on brads
Everything except the stickles are from Close to my Heart!