Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back in Action

My scrapbooking has been extremely sparse recently, and thus so have my blog posts, I apologize. At the beginning of fall I took a job in the retail world and so I am going to place the blame on the hectic holiday season for leaving me with very little spare time. But this dry spell is over!!!!

The first Scissors and the City scrapbooking retreat of 2010 was just this past weekend and I am very happy to say I was more productive than usual. I will be posting my artwork here this week so stay tuned! I had intended to post today but quickly lost the natural lighting so it has been delayed.

But here are some of the pics i took at the retreat to tide you over while you wait for artwork pictures. :) I have already uploaded allllll of the pics from the weekend onto the facebook page, so if you arent a fan of Scissors and the City yet on facebook you should go and check it out!