Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Preparing for the Scissors and the City Scrapbooking Retreat

So I wanted to do a quick update for all of you who check my blog regularly. I haven't had much time to do any scrapping lately because I have been working on getting things together for the last 2009 Scissors and the City scrapbooking retreat this weekend in Tucson! I am really looking forward to spending the weekend with what I am sure is going to be a wonderful group or crafters!

The picture is the mess I found myself working in earlier today. I apologize for the picture quality, I took it on my blackberry. Anyways, if you look closely you can see a few items that will be making an appearance in the workshop at the retreat. I am really loving the minibook we will be creating.

Is it Friday yet??? I want to get this party started! :-P And whats even more exciting is we are finalizing the 2010 dates for SATC retreats! I will post the dates as soon as we know for sure but you can expect the first 2010 retreat to be in/around March!