Thursday, September 3, 2009

An Early Dose of Halloween


If you follow my blog or even just check in on occasion you probably noticed something different right away with this post. I ditched the solid black background for my photos. I wanted to try something new... something fresh. I am not sure if I will be sticking with the colorful backgrounds or not but you can expect to see the next few posts this way. I need to give it a fair run before I decide which way I like best.

Anyway, about the artwork... Halloween is such a fun holiday and absolutely love it! I decided to make a little Halloween treat box with some friends as a workshop project on Sunday and afterwards I made a super simple Halloween card to coordinate with it. I must say, the flourish stamp with bats is probably one of my all time favorite sets and its new from CTMH.