Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sneak Peak into Scissors and the City Scrapbooking Retreats

With our final two scrapbooking retreats for 2009 fast approaching the excitement is building and a recent arrival of Ranger products has made our preparation even more exciting! I don't know about you but I can't get enough of the Ranger products and Tim Holtz's idea-ology line!

I guess you could call me an enabler, but I LOVE getting women hooked on stickles at almost every single retreat and soon I will be getting everyone hooked on other great products. Wanna see? Well, I am not going to reveal all the surprises but here is a look at some of the stuff you just might find in your goodie bag if you attend a Scissors and the City scrapbooking retreat. Some of these items will also be prizes and we will be using some of it in workshops too. I can't wait!
Wanna check out more about Ranger, Tim Holtz, or Scissors and the City? Bellow are links to all of the websites.
http://rangerink.com/default.htm