Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mom's Weekend Layout Using Twitterpated by CTMH

Ok so this post has been sitting unfinished for weeks now! Blogger seemed to not like me since my last post because it wouldn't let me add photos or post at all! I tried and tried and tried.... about 3-4 times a week but no luck..... UNTIL TODAY! I am really excited! I may get all my other photos added tonight too in case it decides to not like me again! :)

Anyways, this layout from a sorority mom's weekend i had done before in different paper (ugly paper i might add) and a totally different layout too. So it was time to ditch the bad paper and use the adorable Twitterpated paper from CTMH. I absolutely love this paper line. Add in some painted chipboard that i then covered in stickles to add some sparkle as well as a few pieces of puff ball ribbon and ta-da! I wish i had taken pictures of the before layout so you could see how much better it now is... but it was down right ugly before so it didn't cross my mind at the time to photograph it. What a world of difference paper makes!